[3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 5 18:02:01 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): I4EWH I4FYF I4IFL IK3QAR IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IK7JWY IN3FHE IN3LBQ IZ2FLX IZ4NIC
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo

  160:   83    20       79
   80:  547    33      115
   40: 2076    40      144
   20: 1695    39      151
   15: 1499    39      150
   10: 1284    38      149

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Each contest is a big party, with many visitors OM and not OM.
So the week-end was great, with high spirits and lots old friends and some new
inexperienced operators.
Conditions were good on Saturday but worsened on Sunday, specially during the
afternoon opening to NA.
Despite that, we managed to increase our 2013 score by 1 Mln, so we are
satisfied with the result.
Still, there is certainly lot of room for improvements, specially in the
in-band station/technique, operator experience and hardware flexibility.

Congratulations to the 9A1P team and to our friends of OM7M, who all of a
sudden popped-up in CQContest table with a great score and an impressive number
of mults! Hope that next time you will publish your score from the beginning,
that would make the competition even more exciting and fun ;-)

 See u next
 IR4M Team