[3830] ARRL 160 K7IA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 12:26:43 EST 2014

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 13:04

Total:  QSOs = 801  Sections = 79  Countries = 3  Total Score = 140,466

Club: Virden Constest Club

Comments:

Missed AK, PR, NL, Nt.  Conditions were better on Friday night.  Heard and
worked only one Carrib. stn (PJ2T).  DX other than JA was also local (XE).  The
only EU I heard was an EA, and the pileup on him was so unruly that he went QRT
before I added to the QRM.  Never heard him again.  Many contesters would do
well to take a close look at the DX Code of Conduct--those principles benefit
everyone!  I worked JAs ranging from strong signals to "50 watts on 10
foot verticals."  In the same op time (13:11 last year), I worked more Qs
but fewer mults (96 last year).