[3830] ARRL 160 WA4PSC SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 12:52:31 EST 2014

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WA4PSC
Operator(s): WA4PSC
Station: WA4PSC

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Chapel Hill, NC
Operating Time (hrs): 14:36

Total:  QSOs = 695  Sections = 75  Countries = 8  Total Score = 105,600

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I pushed myself as far as I could, having worked all Saturday, and managed to
get to 7:30AM Sunday before literally falling asleep at the key.

This was the first chance to try out a new Beverage oriented 45°E of true
north at EU.  I was very disappointed by the poor condx from NA to EU at my
QTH, and only heard a handful of EUs.  I'll be interested to hear what luck
others had in this regard.  I feel the Beverage was working OK, since I worked
boatloads of strong NAs in this azimuth.

A really fun contest as usual though!