[3830] ARRL 160 N2CU SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 13:46:01 EST 2014

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WNY

Total:  QSOs = 713  Sections = 89  Countries = 0  Total Score = 133,856

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

First contest with N1MM+. The score summary didn't break down the
sections/countries so they are lumped in together. Probably about 22 countries
worked. Had very erratic keying from N1MM+ this contest. Don't know if it was
RF, computer resources or what. Sorry for sounding like a LID.

Haven't had the chance to install the K9AY loops, so didn't expect to get on.
However, I couldn't resist one of my favorite contests so I put them up on
Saturday in the cold and rain. Not like using phased beverages like I had last
week at W2FU, but a vast improvement over the TX antenna.

I feel bad for the DX that decided to participate and couldn't break through
the USA wall. But then again, last week we couldn't break through the EU wall
to work them! I had a number of DX call me, and after asking for several
repeats they just went away. Please hang in there; we will try our hardest to
work you.

Elecraft K3
Drake L7 @ 1KW out
46' Inverted L with 97 radials