[3830] ARRL 160 N0NB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 13:48:11 EST 2014

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N0NB
Operator(s): N0NB
Station: N0NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bremen, KS

Total:  QSOs = 202  Sections = 61  Countries = 1  Total Score = 24,827

I did a very casual operation only operating about an hour Friday night,

and then about an hour and a half Saturday morning.  This morning I

tuned up the band for a while and then settled toward the higher end of

the activity.  I operated about two hours this morning and managed 202

Qs, 61 sections and one country for a score of 24,827 running the K3 at 100
Watts.

Best DX was being called by a KP2 Saturday morning.  I also worked an

XE2 this morning, otherwise it was all US/CA in the log.

Clearly being in a quiet location really helps as I was able to hear

more stations than I could work S&P.  My antenna is optimum for NVIS so

I don't expect a whole lot, but do enjoy this 'test even though I didn't

commit myself to it for a long period this year.