[3830] ARRL 160 AA4NU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 15:52:06 EST 2014

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AA4NU
Operator(s): AA4NU
Station: AA4NU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 22:08

Total:  QSOs = 657  Sections = 77  Countries = 4  Total Score = 107,892

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Overall a good weekend, ran LP, unassisted, no RX antennas. Lots
of room for improvement here, especially with the old chief op!

I had left my 65' x 65' inverted L up from the Aug NAQP with no
ground system. For Friday night, I just added 3 random pieces
of wire. Saturday afternoon added 25 x 60' radials laid on the
ground and it seemed to play much better then! hihi

TU for all the QSOs and patience for any repeats!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

73 de Billy, AA4NU