[3830] ARRL 160 VE3JM M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 16:39:15 EST 2014

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE3JM
Operator(s): VE3AAQ VE3JM
Station: VE3JM

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1469  Sections = 81  Countries = 34  Total Score = 376,855

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Vertical, low inverted V, 600' Beverage NE/SW

Dave accepted to join me for a multi-single effort. We had good times. We had a
mult radio that was only used to pass spots to the run station and all the QSOs
were made from the run station.

Missed AK and NT. Last mult worked was EB. Among others, we worked 103
Europeans, one VK and 3 ZS stations.

Thanks for the Qs. Now back to normal life after two consecutive weekends of
contesting.