[3830] 10RTTY W0YK Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 19:06:47 EST 2014

                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ca

Total:  QSOs = 331  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 37  Total Score = 28,135

Club: Loma Prieta Contest Club

Comments:

Checklog

RTTY Skimmer is really coming along nicely.  I was typically spotted in 3-5
seconds after my first CQ.  EU opening Sunday was very short for us in CA.  But
at least we got a shot at a few stations.  Conditions were less disturbed than I
expected, but CO was deep in my skip zone all day.  I called a half-dozen CO
stations countless times to no avail.  They (and I) were in the noise floor.

Thanks for the contacts.  Hope everyone had a good time.  We should have final
results out in a week or so after the 15 Dec log deadline.

Ed W0YK