[3830] ARRL 160 WA7PRC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 21:17:46 EST 2014

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WA7PRC
Operator(s): WA7PRC
Station: WA7PRC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WWA

Total:  QSOs = 72  Sections = 34  Countries = 0  Total Score = 4,896

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

While still modest, my effort was better than last year (even though I didn't
have much seat time). IME, adding 1500' of wire in around 24 radials helped a
bunch. Propagation was good enough to reach to the other coast a few times. I
was hearing MANY stations though, not all of those were hearing me.
Improvements on my bucket list: bury another 1000' of radials, and
buy/build/borrow/steal some QRO.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC