[3830] ARRL 160 WD5COV Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 8 00:31:50 EST 2014

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WD5COV
Operator(s): WD5COV
Station: WD5COV

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NM

Total:  QSOs = 650  Sections = 79  Countries = 4  Total Score = 114,623

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I always wanted to see what a four square array and 5 watts could do. The band
was much quieter than I expected and when the prop streched out conditions
stateside were pretty good. Not much DX though running QRP. Did manage about 25
JA's, but no EU. Worked several VE1's and that was as far east as I got.

I never heard AK, PR, NL, And NT. 4 DX worked were PJ2, XE, JA, ZF.

Nice hearing all my friends on top band.

Until next year, Happy Holidays.

Dave WD5COV