[3830] 10RTTY W0LSD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 8 13:28:43 EST 2014

                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

Total:  QSOs = 494  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 51  Total Score = 50,882

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

At my age, you look to the future in how many more peaks of the sunspot cycle
you will be around to operate. Realistically this might be my last peak so I
decided to do a full effort while 10 is still cooking along. Highlight had to
be VP8NO calling me for multiplier number 100. Thanks to all for repeats with
LP and kudos to all the JA stations who got on the air late in the contest for
some nice long runs, when Sunday afternoon can be the pits with activity.
Thanks also to Don and Ed for putting on this event. Maybe it was conditions
but sure seemed like a lot more EU activity. Good to see some familiar calls.