[3830] CWopsT NO5W LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 10 15:33:22 EST 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 10

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total:  57     49  Total Score = 2,793

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, HI-Q 4/80, 2002 Pathfinder, CQ/X 1.8.0.8

Wow, at the mid-point in this one it looked like it was going to be one of my
worst efforts with only about 25 in the log. I had started on 20m but seemed to
quickly become the lone station on that band. So I went to 15m and did mostly
S&P. When I tried to check out 10m my antenna controller seemed to go
haywire, returning all the way to the bottom. After fussing with it for a few
minutes it seemed to work and I made a couple of Qs on 10m, returned to 15m
with not much success and then decided to give 20m another try. After a few
S&P I decided to try a run and that paid off as the callers kept coming and
ran my total to probably the best I've had in the 1900z event.

Thanks for the Qs and mults,

73/Chuck/NO5W