[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 11 21:16:52 EST 2014

                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Dec 12

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   5      3
   40:   8      5
   20:   4      2
Total:  17     10  Total Score = 170

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Up in WA for the Holidays, so I activated NN7SS.
Nice to be back in NS after a month or two gone.
One radio has been pulled out to send to service,
leaving the cables and configuration in a mess,
but I got it working.

20m was "long" but I did work VQ9XR right before

NS. Otherwise, only CA. 40m was loud and strong,
but after I ran out of new calls, it was just the
same old round-robins. 80m was a bit noisy, but
some could hear my QRP, Thanks! Once I had the four
calls who could hear me CA, CA ID, SD I could

knock-off early.

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

20m: C-31xr at 72ft
40m: 2 element yagi at 78 ft