[3830] ARRL 10 8P2K(8P6SH) M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 14 20:28:56 EST 2014

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: 8P2K
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P2K

Class: M/S LP
QTH: 8P

   CW:  200   105
  SSB:  487   106
-------------------
Total:  687   111  Total Score = 374,314

Couldn't put in a full effort but managed about 18 hours spread over the
week-end along with all the usual week-end family chores I couldn't get out
of.

Main objectives were to put up a score for this category in 8P, work some
points for the centennial QSO party and to have some fun on both modes. All
achieved. Was great working many old friends while having some fun with my 4
year old daughter as a "second op".

Congrats to all with what sounded like some incredible scores in SA & AF.

Propagation was somewhat strange but no complaints as it was better than I
would have expected a year or two ago. I was lazy and didn't put up my usual
antennas so With just a single antenna for this band, the rotor got a good
work-out.

73 - Dean, 8P6SH/8P2K