[3830] ARRL 10 KE7AUB SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 14 20:30:19 EST 2014

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 13:51

   CW:   70    35
  SSB:  116    50
-------------------
Total:  186    85  Total Score = 43,520

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Decided to make more of an effort using the microphone less and the vacuum
between the ears more to copy CW instead. Last year 26 CW contacts and this
year 70, so that is progress. We'll see how well the vacuum between the ears
did in the decoding part.

OK Condx for my wee antenna impaired station - could have been better. But 10
seemed full. Neighbor turned his garage lights on a few times for limited
duration so that impacted my operation - lost 2 q's due to 'noise' being
stronger than the CW or voice signal I was trying to copy at the time, plus
operating time.

Thanks for all the Q's.

73
Andy