[3830] ARRL 10 K6GHA SO SSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 14 21:06:57 EST 2014

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Santa Cruz

   CW:    0     0
  SSB:  650   100
-------------------
Total:  650   100  Total Score = 130,000

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This year was a bit different. I was anticipating the conditions folks
experienced with the 10M CW contest, hoping for the European opening of last
year, and even though I did better than last years points (1 more mult and 25
Qs), I had hoped for a better score showing. To many holes in the western
states and Mexico, and left a few Canadian stations not found as well. When you
operate unassisted, I guess you have have a bit of luck on your side. Missed the
XW Laos station after investing a bit more time that I should have. Had a few
surprises and my strategy still needs some refining, but all in all a fun time.
Nice way to head into the holidays.