[3830] ARRL 10 DL1VJ(VK2IA) SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 15 02:10:00 EST 2014

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: DL1VJ
Operator(s): VK2IA
Station: DR1A

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Goch

   CW: 1778   143
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1778   143  Total Score = 1,016,444

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

First of all, a big thanks to the DR1A team, particularly Markus DJ7EO and Peter
DB6JG for a first class treatment - and a first class station, of course.

This was the first time in almost 20 years that I was using my old German call
sign. A bit strange in the beginning of the contest when hitting F1, but got
used to it again within minutes. Sometimes it was like going back in time when
working old friends and familiar calls from those days.

Thanks for all the Qs and wishing all of you a great xmas and a fantastic start
into 2015.

73
Bernd VK2IA (DL1VJ)