[3830] ARRL 10 KN4Y SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 15 10:29:17 EST 2014

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KN4Y
Operator(s): KN4Y
Station: KN4Y

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: FL

   CW:  341   104
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  341   104  Total Score = 141,856

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Planned to operate lots of hours then reality set in. Took several hours for the
shack to warm up for comfortable operating. The radio club dinner meeting was
Friday night, Saturday was great, tried running but rates too high for my slow
brain . Sunday after church was great until the kids showed up to eat.Finally
the last two hours I found aa quiet spot and ran and had a ball.  Ten meters
was in great shape both days. As a novice 40 years ago ten meters was my first
band for WAS. We do not send hot weather North, why do they send cold weather
South?