[3830] ARRL 10 N3RS SO CW Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 15 11:38:14 EST 2014

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: PA

   CW: 1963   171
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1963   171  Total Score = 1,342,692

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I had set a goal of beating last year's score and that was accomplished by early
Sunday morning.  My usual break for church on Sunday took two hours out of prime
time and a trip with my grandkids to a tree farm to pick out a couple of
Christmas trees followed by a family midday meal cost me another two hours.
All in all, I managed to keep everyone happy and still enjoyed the great
propagation.

The band must have opened earlier on Sunday since I missed the very beginning
of the opening.  The band was runnable by the time I got on just about
daybreak.  No issues with the hardware and the antennas worked well.  I used
N1MM Logger+ this time around and except for a few nits, it performed
flawlessly.  Hats off to the development team!

My thanks to all those who made it such an enjoyable event.  Hopefully, I'll be
back at it next year and look to put in a bit more time.  I doubt conditions
will be as good, but one never knows.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all.

73 de Sig, N3RS