[3830] ARRL 10 OT6M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 15 14:52:45 EST 2014

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: OT6M
Operator(s): ON9CC PC5A
Station: OT6M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Voeren
Operating Time (hrs): 2:05

   CW:   81    41
  SSB:   79    37
-------------------
Total:  160    78  Total Score = 37,596

Club: WHITE HORSE CONTESTERS

Comments:

I had no special plans for this contest, other than to test N1MM+ which I
installed on friday evening. Everything worked fine and I made a couple of
QSO's on Saturday.

On Sunday the weather was beautiful and there was no wind, so Aurelio PC5A came
by to help me put up the 160m vertical in preparation of the Stew Perry and the
CQ 160m contests. After sunset, Aurelio checked out the band and used N1MM+ for
the first time ... and saw that it was good ;)

See you in the next contest!

73
Frank
ON9CC