[3830] ARRL 10 VE7AX SO Mixed Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 15 15:58:38 EST 2014

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VE7AX
Operator(s): VE7AX
Station: VE7AX

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: Parksville, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 9:43

   CW:  328    71
  SSB:  127    62
-------------------
Total:  455   133  Total Score = 208,278

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I had fun again this year in this contest although not as many QSOs or mults as
last year.  As others have noted, not much Europe this year on the west coast.

I am still amazed at what I can work with non-directional antenna but I could
not crack the pile-up on XW5YT - frustrating.  Hope to do as much as I can with
10m before cycle 24 fades.  Antenna upgrades coming in the spring.

Icom 756ProIII, Acom 1000amp, Cushcraft R6000 multi band vertical (base at 20
feet), N1MM.

Thanks to all.  Merry Christmas.

Don, VE7AX