[3830] CQWW CW VB7C(VA7RR) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 15 17:06:08 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VB7C
Operator(s): VA7RR
Station: VE7SZ

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: BC

   20: 2038    36      105
Total: 2038    36      105  Total Score = 694,166

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A big thanks to Allan, VE7SZ, for hosting me for the contest weekend.

   Conditions were very good the first day, and fair for the second 24 hours.

   I woke up very sick early on Sunday morning, and gutted it out until late
morning before going QRT for the rest of the contest.  I was missing a bunch of
Zone 7, 8, and 9 mults - figured to get them the last couple of hours of the
contest, but that certainly was not meant to be(!)

    Thanks to all for the QSOs.

73,

Gary