[3830] ARRL 10 IZ8TDP SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 17 18:19:58 EST 2014

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: IZ8TDP
Operator(s): IZ8TDP(IR8C)
Station: IZ8TDP

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: NAPOLI
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:
  SSB: 1605   153
-------------------
Total: 1605   153  Total Score = 473,994

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi Friends,
first of all I want to thank all the friends who have contacted me. On the
first day due to work during the morning hours I worked so occasionally, losing
some openness to JA and Asia, while in the afternoon and had a good opening to
the USA.
While the second day of the openings have been a bit more sluggish, I worked
during the afternoon europe with low signals and voices with the echo, and a
weaker opening to the USA.
SETUP ANTENNA : 16/3 triband antenna