[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 17 23:06:43 EST 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 18

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   80:  13      9
   40:  28     20
   20:  11     11
Total:  52     40  Total Score = 2,080

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

What a fun run tonight!  After missing both sessions earlier today, I had a
craving to chat with my CWOps buddies.  And, y'all surely served up a good
helping of quick contacts.  You allowed me to run at either 32 or 34 wpm about
99% of the time...so that helps quicken the pace, especially when swapping
exchanges, many of which I've memorized by now.

Made 52 Qs, so my goal is to keep pressing forward until I can knock down 60
sometime.  It won't be easy with low power and low antennas, but it surely can
be done.

Thanks a million to all of you with terrific ears...and waiting for my long
call sign to clear so you can shoot your exchanges.  I'm quite envious of so
many of you with 1x2 or 2x1 calls that really squirt out there rapidly.

73 until next week!  And Merry Christmas to all...and to all a g'nite from here
among the sweet magnolias!

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis Clause)