[3830] OK RTTY K4MM SOSB/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 20 18:33:20 EST 2014

                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: K4MM
Operator(s): K4MM
Station: K4MM

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: SFL

   80:    0    0       0        0
   40:    0    0       0        0
   20:    0    0       0        0
   15:  240  330      43        9
   10:    0    0       0        0
-------------------------------------
Total:  240  330      43        9  Total Score = 17,160

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Enjoyed playing in the OKDX RTTY. Condx fair to good here in SFL on my wires.
I gave it my best effort, except for a few breaks for shopping. Hi! If W4IX,
John was here we would have done all band.. Maybe I can snag him next year.

RIG: FT-950
AMP: Dentron 160-10L (500W) TUNER: Dentron MT-2000A
ANT: 160M Inverted "L". It works very good with tuner on all bands.

Thanks to all who worked me. 73 See y'all in the next Int'l Contest.  Tom K4MM