[3830] 9A CW VE9AA SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 21 09:06:37 EST 2014

                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: nb

  160:    0     0
Total:  357   132  Total Score = 169,620

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Nice to see so many EU's active.  I was trying N1MM+'s "ESM" (Enter
Sends Message) for the very first time.  I bungled a few exchanges, sorry !

I ran LP for the first 1/2 of the contest, then put the amp on for the Low
Bands later at night.  In the morning, 10m was workable w/o the amp, but 15
& 20 were vy QRN here with weak signals, so the amp came back on (~500w)

I did hear one 9A station on 160m, but just about 419 and never could attract
his attention.

Just an hour here and 15 minutes there.

Thanks for all the Q's all year long.

Perhaps see you in the Stew Perry or the RAC Winter,

Mike VE9AA, IC7410, N1MM+, HF9V , GP's on 80m / 160m and A3S @ 24' for
10m...100w/500w today