[3830] CWopsT K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 25 08:16:53 EST 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 25

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:45

  160:   5      1
   80:  17      4
   40:  32     31
   20:   2      2
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  56     38  Total Score = 2,128

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, tee vertical.  Merry Christmas to
all.  Missed the first 15 minutes due to having traffic to pass on the state
traffic net.  20M was open to the east coast at 0315Z, but only three stations
were left on the band.  40M was quite good to all of North America and fair to
Europe (thanks to Steve, DL1NKS, and Bert, F6HKA for getting up so early on
Christmas Day).  80M was good to most of the USA and fair to California, but
ran out of new stations, so got to try 160 this week.  Activity was pretty good
there, but with low power and a compromise antenna, it was difficult to make
QSOs. N6RO didn't hear me, but was very loud here.  I am sure Ken was high
power, probably getting ready for the Stew Perry this Saturday night.  Hope to
see all of you next week, which at this session will also be next year.  Will
be all be using hand keys for SKN?  73, John, K4BAI.