[3830] TBDC W7RH Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 28 10:18:18 EST 2014

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ

Total:  QSOs = 350  Total Score = 2,225

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was a tough contest in all aspects. Very little DX, weak signals, skewed
signal paths, some light LDE's and a total grunt. Normal signals did not exist
to the NW or NE. NE signals were coming East SE. NW were non-existent for
better part of the test. Just plain nothing from NW, no KL7, no RA0 and no JA.
What can I say?

It was a total skunk on EU, NE Canada, Asia and VK/ZL. Even KV4FZ could not
copy me. I heard VK3IO and ZL3IX but both were operating S&P and I could
not find them again.

I can not remember any contest with conditions this bad overall in my 40 plus
years of Top Band. Whew. Time to sleep...

Thanks to all those who graciously made contact.

See you in CQ-160 and hope conditions are much better..

73

Bob, w7RH