[3830] RAC Winter W3HAC M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 28 13:44:43 EST 2014

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: W3HAC
Operator(s): K0OO K6ZO
Station: W3HAC

Class: M/S LP
QTH: WASHINGTON DC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    6      2
   80:    3     16
   40:   10      1
   20:    1      7
   15:           1
Total:   20     27       6         8  Total Score = 5,012

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Always fun for the Holidays to spend part of it with friends.
 Band conditions seemed down but as always we hope that all had a lot of fun in
the Winterfest 2014.
 We want to thank our host here for the location that is in a church
 that is just down the street from the White House and next door to the
 MARCONI Monument,  We are also quite close to Fessenden Street so we are among
  the MONJMENTS TO pioneers of the early art of radio.
 Fun place to operate from.
 Look forward to seeing all of you in the next go round.
 Best for the New Year 2015.
 73  Pat K0OO &  Don  K6ZO.