[3830] TBDC KV8Q Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 28 16:42:53 EST 2014

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 384  Total Score = 1,245

Once again, I am amazed at what is possible with 100 watts and a 27'
K6MM vertical & two radials.  Lots of rain static here; but, other
than that, things went very smooth for me.  Heard and missed HK1,
XE2, and a few west coast stations.  Never heard anything from EU
but I heard other folks working them.  No RX antenna here. Thanks
to everyone with the good ears out there.  Looking forward to doing
it again next year.
Rig = TenTec Jupiter.  Antenna = K6MM 27' vertical.  73  tom