[3830] RAC Winter K7IA SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 29 23:36:28 EST 2014

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: NM

  160:    9              4
   80:   16              4
   40:   58     13       7         4
   20:  106     18       9         7
   15:   79     22       7         5
   10:   18      8       5         5
Total:  286     61      36        21  Total Score = 121,410

The RAC events are always good fun, and this one was no exception!  My gut
suggested that there were more Cdn ops this year than ever before, and I hope
that translates to more and more interest in this fine event in the Great White
North!  47 percent of my Q's were with 10 and 20 pointers this year!

Erin and I left part of our hearts in Edmonton, Alta., after spending a year
there in 1987-88, completing my last year of training at the U. of Alberta,
Cross Cancer Institute, and our first year of wedded bliss.  Erin's son was the
only American in the 6th grade, Edmonton won both the Stanley and the Grey Cups,
and Wayne, The Great One, said good bye after his season there.  The training
and the hospitality were superb, and the RAC events always make me recall our
wonderful year with you.

Many thanks!

73, dan k7ia