[3830] NA Sprint CW K0EU HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 1 23:12:28 EST 2014

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO

   80:   94       1
   40:  133       2
   20:  125       1
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Broncos

Comments:

Didn't hear any mults that I didn't work. Was shooting for 360 x 50 and came
pretty close to that target. A few hiccups at the beginning with the computer
but got it straightened out in short order. Thanks W0HXB for getting on at the
beginning on 40M for my only NE mult. Been trying to get into the top ten box
for years and may have finally accomplished that, based on the late Q totals I
was hearing near the end. Thanks for all the QSO's and mults. Special thanks to
the NCCC Thursday ladder which I credit for greatly improving my skills in this
contest. Go Broncos!

73 Randy (aka Ken) K0EU