[3830] NA Sprint CW WD0T(@KD0S) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 1 23:48:07 EST 2014

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

   80:  103    83 m
   40:  125    86 m
   20:   98    71 m
---------------------

Team:

Comments:

Started off great the first hour, then hit a big flat spot the second hour, had
one stretch of 5 minutes where I couldn't make a Q on either radio, got beat
out a lot.. but then things improved after moving to 80m, although I used the
vertical a lot, so conditions were strange as opposed to a more normal dipole
nite.

Lots of great numbers, its really humbling to see how well N2IC, N9RV, N5RZ,
N5KO, N6RO, and many others really pile up the Q numbers! Congrats guys!

Be interesting to see how many mults were worked, I am sure I missed some, but
not for trying!

Thanks for the fun, all, and great job operating!

73 Todd WD0T