[3830] MnQP KE0G Rover QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 4 14:48:34 EST 2014

                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: KE0G
Operator(s): KE0G
Station: KE0G

Class: Rover QRP
QTH: MN

-------------------------
Total:     315       0  Mults = 57  Total Score = 35,910

K3/10 at 5 watts to three different variations of portable antennas.  Score
shown is still approximate.  Started the day at zero degrees F, and since I
respect the power of carbon monoxide, I don't run the engine of the SUV while
operating.  Temp dropped to 36 F at the operating position, and I found out the
used Vibroplex I bought recently binds up at these temperatures, so stopped and
re-adjusted the bearings, springs, and contacts several times.   Sorry about
all those extra dits and dahs!  By late morning, the sun was high enough, the
clouds cleared out enough it was 16 degrees F outside, but a toasty 60 F inside
the SUV.  Enjoyed giving out the last county in MN for N2JNE...  glad I could
help!   Thanks for your great copy of my QRP out there.  73,  Dan  ke0g