[3830] RTTY WPX NO2T SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 10 15:41:49 EST 2014

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NNJ

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Thanks to all who gave my "Q's". Doesn't matter if you had just a few
or a few thousand contacts. You make this contest great.
Operated Tribander+Wires.
Almost didn't compete. Ice and snow caused problems. Arcing in the tribander
and the wires all resonated lower in the bands.
Ended up using the 40 meter dipole on 15 and the 80 meter on 20. Used a
"Hex Beam" at 12 feet for 20 meters. Propagation was terrific! Wished
that I could have operated SO2R. Would have doubled my score with ease. But,
what the heck, had a wonderful time.