[3830] BC QSO VE7BC Single OpMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 11 20:51:43 EST 2014

                    British Columbia QSO Party

Call: VE7BC
Operator(s): VE7BC
Station: VE7BC

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: SURREY, BC

   40:           1                          2        1
   20:         130      1                  47
   15:         215                         54
   10:           3      3                   1        2
Total:   0     349      4        0        104        3  Total Score = 76,398

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I always look forward to this contest. Unfortunately this year I could only
spend a little under 5 hours in the chair due to work commitments. Thank you to
the stations who called me and special thanks to Rebecca, VA7BEC, for all she
does to make this contest what it has become!