[3830] ARRLDX CW K0VXU SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 16 20:06:41 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 19:58

  160:    9     9
Total:  805   318  Total Score = 767,970

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

IC-746PRO - TL-922A - TH6DXX, Slopping Vees (80,40), Inverted L (160), Beverage

Thanks to all who provided me QSO.  This was really an unexpected pleasure as
conditions were very good in the middle of the country.  Lots of activity and
signals were strong.  With the band conditions being fairly poor in the run up
to the test, I was expecting poor signals and not much activity.  Was I
surprised.

As per my usual I was on limited time but did find 20 hours to play in the
test. All S&P.  Fun to work XW0YJY, 9V1YC and 8Q7KB in the test.

Good to see many of the other KCCCer's in the test.  K0VBU certainly caused
some confusion when we both would call in a pile up.  Great fun, though.

See you all next year....hopefully with the same band conditions.

73,
Russ - K0VXU