[3830] ARRLDX CW KH6LC M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 16 20:19:26 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC AH6RE KH7Y NH6V KB7Q VE7AHA W6SC
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Hawaii

   40: 1290    58
   20: 1154    58
   15: 1506    58
   10: 1742    58
-------------------
Total: 6632   339  Total Score = 6,681,690

Another enjoyable weekend with a great group of friends.  A big Mahalo to our
off island guests: Gene KB7Q, Andy VE7AHA and Jim W6SC. Thanks for joining us.

Conditions were less than stellar and like everyone else, we made the best of
it. One bright spot is our 160 Mult count, ran up by Roby NH6V. Great job Rob!
Looking forward to ARRL SSB when we'll have old friend Ross Forbes K6GFJ
(ex WB6GFJ) here to join us.   Thank you for all your contacts.
73 & Aloha
Lloyd KH6LC, Curt AH6RE, Fred KH7Y, Rob NH6V, Gene KB7Q, Andy VE7AHA, Jim W6SC
www.KH6LC.com