[3830] ARRLDX CW W4RM M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 17 08:23:05 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM W4NF W7IY K4RG ND3D N3AHA
Station: W4RM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: VA

   40: 1296   106
   20: 1896   119
   15: 1810   120
   10: 1143   102
-------------------
Total: 6728   571  Total Score = 11,482,239

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks again to Bill and Lori for hosting the gang during the weekend.  Bill
(W4RM) and Stu (W7IY) have worked on the station's antenna switching and now
with the STUPAC App on the screen any radio can get to any antenna.  It worked
very well.

Conditions were excellent and having 4 stations manned most of the time was a
challenge with 6 people but we made sure to be on when 4 bands were open at
once.  Thanks for the Qs and we'll see you in 2 weeks for the phone contest.

73, Jack W4NF