[3830] ARRLDX CW N2NT SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 17 12:23:55 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: nj

   20: 1262    95
   15: 1123    93
   10: 1202    96
-------------------
Total: 5011   458  Total Score = 6,885,114

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

It seemed like the best conditions ever, but the score is down from last year.
Before the flare, great. After flare, not so great.

Snow on Saturday was the good and bad. No line noise when it rains or snows.
I could hear everything on 10m. But with the snow comes snow static, which made
160/80 useless on Saturday night.
It was sunny on Sunday, which brings back the line noise. No more QRPers for me
:)

I love this contest from home, non stop DX. Thanks for all the activity.
My favorite was HA8LLK who took the time to tell me he worked me on 4 bands
with a whip antenna on his balcony. And of course all the QRP boys who come out
in droves.

73,
Andy N2NT