[3830] ARRLDX CW OT2A(ON6CC) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 19 16:27:46 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OT2A
Operator(s): ON6CC
Station: OT2A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Genk

  160:   10     7
Total: 3077   277  Total Score = 2,556,987

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

First of all I want to thank Patrick, OT2A for operating from his wonderful
station! He did some major improvements to it and this showed of in the
results. I did an effort in the ARRL CW contest a few years ago. I see that
competition is getting harder and harder each year! My score has increased but
was not good enough to beat some other Europeans in the same class. Congrats to
all! I have some things to improve in the comming years I see, hihi. Great
bandopenings on 10 and 15! Poor effort on 80 and especially on 160m. Hope to
meet all of you again in SSB or next year in CW!!