[3830] RTTY WPX ON9CC SOSB80 QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 20 12:55:19 EST 2014

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: ON9CC
Operator(s): ON9CC
Station: ON9CC

Class: SOSB80 QRP
QTH: JO20ws
Operating Time (hrs): 05:04

First time I participated in this contest. I decided to give 80m QRP a try and I
set a simple goal to make 100 QSO's and try to work NR4M. Never did any RTTY so
first I had to get everything going with N1MM ... the days before the contest I
got eveything up and running and enjoyed this first time RTTY operation and was
happy to give out some points and I even managed to work my good friend Steve
NR4M :-) So mission accomplished! Next year I'll probably be on for more
hours.

73
Frank
ON9CC

Station: IC-7800, full size dipole for 80m for TX, 5 beverages ranging from
240m - 300m length.