[3830] NAQP RTTY KD8MQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 23 07:57:47 EST 2014

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KD8MQ
Operator(s): KD8MQ
Station: KD8MQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

Total:  214   110  Total Score = 23,540

Club: Alliance Amateur Radio Club

Team: Alliance ARC

Comments:

Last contest for me for a few months. Spring should arrive soon, so time to get
to work outside. N1MM gave me mult credit for Guadeloupe. I need to check the
rules, but I don't think that's correct.
But, I had a great time. Managed to work the last three for the digital side of
my Triple Play.
Cant wait till the next NAQP-RTTY. For trhe next one this summer, I'm going to
invite some of our local guys who have expressed interest to the shack to
operate. Maybe we'll get a few new contesters out of it. 73 all!