[3830] NAQP RTTY WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Sun Feb 23 13:13:28 EST 2014

                  NAQP RTTY Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2014-02-22

     CallSign Used : WO9S
       Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : RTTY
  Default Exchange : Jon IL
        Gridsquare : EN61ET

              Name : Jonathan Rosner
           Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : IL
         Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters / Team #6
          Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

         Band     QSOs    Pts  Sec   Mt2
          3.5      11      11    8    0
            7      44      44   24    0
           14      46      46   26    0
           21      47      47   20    0
           28      30      30    7    1
        Total     178     178   85    1

             Score : 15,308
               Rig : Yaesu FT-847 (AFSK)
          Antennas : Cushcraft R-6000 vertical (10,15,20)
                     Sloping 40 meter dipole (40, 80 with tuner)
           Soapbox : Thanks to Norm (W9VQ) and Craig (KD9MS) for helping
                     me reconfigure my system for RTTY after a 2-year gap.
                     Computer worked fine but the RX kept de-sensitizing
                     for some reason, making copy difficult.  A part-time
                     effort, about 5 hours.  Good run on 40 near then end.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2014-02-23        Signature : Jonathan L. Rosner  WO9S