[3830] CQ160 SSB KV0Q Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 23 19:56:49 EST 2014

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KV0Q
Operator(s): KV0Q
Station: KV0Q

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CO

Total:  QSOs = 265  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 8  Total Score = 33,516

This is my part time effort for operating on Saturday evening in the contest.
My wife and I were out of town on Friday and Saturday arriving back home on
Saturday evening from watching our son play college baseball.

I recently have become fascinated with operating QRP in contests with my
extensive antenna farm. I heard very few DX stations in the contest with the
storm that blew through Colorado on Saturday evening. The conditions seemed
pretty poor at my QTH and I never even heard any Europeans and only heard one
station from the Pacific (KH6CC).

Thank you for all the folks who pulled my QRP signal out of the noise.

73s,

Bill KV0Q