[3830] NCQP N4C(W0UCE) SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 23 21:27:11 EST 2014

                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: N4C
Operator(s): W0UCE
Station: W0UCE

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NC / FRA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30

----------------------------
Total:  445     0       0  Mults = 0  Total Score = 139,040

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

As my two Miniature Schnauzers, Freddie and Eddie and their (UCE provided vanity
calls K-9FRE and K-9EDD) will gladly confirm, conditions today were Ruff, Ruff,
Ruff.

Despite conditions, this was another fine NCQP and I thank everyone for the Qs
everyone provided. This "Old Man" is getting too old to hang in there
for this much BIC time...

My hat is off to the N4E Crew who provided N4C with 24 Qs, whoever you are, you
were on a roll and what a great job county hopping job you accomplished.

73,
Jack N4C / W0UCE