[3830] NCCC Sprint K0EU LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 27 22:08:02 EST 2014

                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 28

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

  160:   1      1
   80:  15     13
   40:  21     17
   20:  22     16
Total:  59     47  Total Score = 2,773

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Wow that was fun. Too bad hardly anyone made it down to 160 (or maybe I was
deaf??). Heard W1AW/0 Bob in KS but didn't connect. Really wanted to get to 60
Q's for the first time. Think I sent 61 for last contact but N1MM skips numbers
every once in a while so I ended up 1 short. HUGE increase in participants. It
was tough to find a clear spot to CQ on the second radio without going way up
high or below 40. Welcome N9CK Steve and good to have WD0T WQ5L and KZ5D back
in the mix. I know N0TA was in there but never heard you John. Also good to
work N3BB/M on two bands. Lets hope for more nights with K index 5!!!

73 Randy K0EU