[3830] TBDC WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Thu Jan 2 20:27:55 EST 2014

                  STEWPERRY Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2013-12-28

     CallSign Used : WO9S
       Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : 160M
             Power : LOW
              Mode : CW
  Default Exchange : EN61
        Gridsquare : EN61ET

              Name : Jonathan Rosner
           Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : IL
         Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
          Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

         Band    QSOs     Pts
          1.8      96     277
        Total      96     277

             Score : 277
               Rig : Yaesu FT-847 100 W
          Antennas : | 40M sloping dipole (first 80 QSOs)
        (with tuner) | Cushcraft R6000 vertical (last 16 QSOs)
           Soapbox : Testing antennas on low band.  (No room for a
                     genuine 160 M antenna).  Like playing QRP.  No
                     clear advantage of one antenna over the other.
                     About five hours of operation.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2014-01-02        Signature : Jonathan L. Rosner  WO9S