[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 2 22:48:53 EST 2014

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 3

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   4      2
   80:  18     12
   40:  19     14
   20:   1      1
Total:  42     29  Total Score = 1,218

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Glad to hear Larry, K7SV and good to have WI2E, W8WTS and probably others I
missed back again.  N3BB will be joining us later for the rare TX multiplier.

Worked Don, W4OC pre contest, 579, but S1 by the time we finished our 30 second
QSO.

Looks like were off to a more or less rousing start.  Maybe some competition
from impending RTTY Roundup.  But for N6ZFO diddling will play 2nd fiddle to
weekend birthday, more importantly, the Sunday 49r's - Packers game.

Have already contacted Bruce about missing divisions on the summary sheet.

Reminder to all. . Please do not rubber clock.  . not only is this unfair, but
I get annoying messages from K6VVA.

73 Bill n6zfo