[3830] RTTY Roundup W07V(WO7V) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 5 20:22:46 EST 2014

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W07V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: az

Total:  140  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 12  Total Score = 7,000

Club: southern az dx club

Comments:

No time for me on this one and only managed about 4 hours of operation.  Don't
know if anyone else notice this but I thought 20 meters seemed a little flat.
Usually there are wall to wall stations but I think they were all on other
bands.  No new ones to speak and I didn't get WAS.  Maybe next year there won't
be so many honey-do projects and I can spend more time in the chair.  Had a
great time with what I had.  No beam this year.  The antenna was a 43'
vertical.  Need to do something to it to improve the performance on 10 meters.